Mini & Micro Sprinkler Irrigation System
- 1. Mini Spray jets,
- 2. Turbo jets,
- 3. Foggers & Misters,
- 4. Green mist
- 5. Bubblers, Micro Sprinklers,
- 6. Modular Sprinklers,
- 7. Low Volume Sprinklers,
- 8. Full/part Mini Sprinklers.
- 1. Under foliage irrigation
- 2. Useful in Landscape, Flower beds, shrubs and Nurseries
- 3. Suitable for soil where adequate wetting is difficult to achieve and where water is available for short duration.
- 4. Useful for irrigation of vegetables, nurseries.
- 5. Can also be used for under tree irrigation
- 6. Used for closely spaced field crops like Potato, leafy vegetables, Cotton, Pulses, Cereals, Fodder crops.
- 7. Used for irrigation of plants having widespread root zone and to maintain adequate micro environment in the canopy area.
- 8. These are the systems widely used for irrigation of orchards, nurseries, vineyards, greens houses.
- 1. Portable, can be quickly shifted from one place to another.
- 2. Energy efficient
- 3. Labour saving
- 4. Economical, low operational cost
- 5. Helps to increase effective area under irrigation.
- 6. Improves crop quality and gross yield
- 7. Small, medium or large droplets produced by different sprayers, swivels.
- 8. Optional anti-mist device for higher distribution uniformity
- 9. Easy to install with different mounting options
- 10. Detachable nozzle and spinners
- 11. Colour coded nozzle for different flow rates