Drip Irrigation System:
A drip irrigation system delivers water directly to the root zone of a plant, where it seeps slowly into the soil one drop at a time. Almost no water is lost through surface runoff or evaporation, and soil particles have plenty of opportunity to absorb and hold water for plants. It also means very few nutrients leach down beyond the reach of plant roots. Furthermore, since drip irrigation delivers water directly to the plants you want to grow, less is wasted on weeds. The soil surface between the plants also remains drier, which discourages weed seeds from sprouting. Drip irrigation is today’s need because Water – nature’s gift to mankind is not unlimited and free forever. World water resources are fast diminishing. The one and only answer to this problem is Drip Irrigation Systems.
Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems
- 1. Has recorded increase in yield up to 230%.
- 2. Saves water up to 70% compare to flood irrigation. More land can be irrigated with the water thus saved.
- 3. Crop grows consistently, healthier and matures fast.
- 4. Early maturity results in higher and faster returns on investment.
- 5. Fertilizer use efficiency increases by 30%.
- 6. Cost of fertilizers, inter–culturing and labour use gets reduced.
- 7. Fertilizer and Chemical Treatment can be given through Micro Irrigation System itself.
- 8. Undulating terrains, Saline, Water logged, Sandy & Hilly lands can also be brought under productive cultivation
- 1. Emitting Pipe
- 2. LLDPE tubes
- 3. Online Dripper
- 4. Filtration Equipments
- 5. Control & safety Valves
- 6. Fertigation & Chemigation Equipments
- 7. Poly fittings & accessories